DATA OF RESPOSIBLE
Vale Pay is responsible for the treatment of the personal data you provide us. These data will be protected in accordance with the provisions of the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND THEIR PURPOSE
Your personal data will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
• Create a profile that allows you to make payments online
• Register your credit and debit accounts
• Promote Vale Pay’s products and services by any means
• Guarantee the payment of your purchases and the execution of monetary transactions
• Conduct research, surveys and evaluations
• Comply with your obligations
Vale Pay, responsible for the processing of personal data, can use your data for statistical purposes, for which you require your consent, which you provide when you sign up for the app. When you create your account, you are accepting the following:
• My personal data is used for statistical purposes.
• The history of my activity in the systems of the platform will be used for monitoring purposes.
The statistics that are generated will not link the general information with data that makes the account holders identifiable.
For the above purposes, the following information is requested:
• Identification data: full name, address, email, cell phone, date of birth, age.
• Bank data. Credit card numbers, debit card numbers, voucher card numbers.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Vale Pay treats the personal data indicated above to comply with its purpose, as well as to attend to requests for the exercise of ARCO rights presented to it in its capacity as responsible, based on articles 48, 49, 50, 51 , 52, 53, 54, 85, 86 of the General Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obligated Subjects, 124 of the General Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information and 125 of the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information. Public information.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
It is reported that transfers of personal data will not be made, except as provided in articles 22, 66 and 70 of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects.
In case there is a change of this Privacy Notice, we will let you know through an email or notification in the app.